GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a quick note to say if any body wants to buy a (GEODESY)
speed camera detector I can get up to 10% off perhaps even
more if enough pepole are interested, for more info go to web
site. www.morpheous.com

·
Registered
773 Posts
I might be interested. Please let me have details of the discount you finally agree with your supplier.

thanks

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
I currently have a Origin Blue-i installed in my car. Having seen the Geodesy before and been in cars when it is being used I think the Blue-i is streest ahead of anything else.

Just my two-pennies

John

·
Registered
773 Posts
I have an origin blue i in the car (good as long as it locks in), but want a geodessy for the bike (more compact).

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Hi Guys
I have run a Geodesy for most of the year now and had no probs with it whatsoever.
Geodesy was the one for me because of it being usable between bike and car and its waterproof.
They all use the same technology but just display it differently.
My 0.02p worth
Best regards Alan

S

·
0 Posts
Naughty flasher

I was not sure how the Geodesy told you that it was warning you about a SPEC's camera - they are the ones that scare the willies out of me - the ones around town are fine - I can see them !

I hate all the stealth stuff that measure you over a distance - normally on motorways - which I seem to remember are the safest roads going !

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Basically Simon they are all GPS locators and in their memory are programmed the location of these cameras. When the unit (Doesn,t matter which one) is coming within its designated range of one of the preprogrammed points it then displays and tells you how far away and counts down to the camera.
I tend to check and look for the camera and if I can not see one, behave myself for a little while.
Hope this help
Best regards Alan :D

S

·
0 Posts
OK - I understand... I think the origin actually says - specs - so you know what type of camara it is...

I would like to be able to add my own points too... where I know they often have Laser traps.... but no-body seems to offer this yet...

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Simon
The new Geodesy has a radar detector as part of it, not sure if it has a laser dectector though.
Fred
1991 GSXR 1216 Tuned by TTS @ Silverstone :D
One of the best bikes on the road.
Still saving for a new GSXR1000 along with a tuning package :D
Best regards Alan

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Excellent :D
You should not be disappointed, the only problem is the same as owning a Skyline. Once you get used to the power and handling, you will only want more :D
Good luck and best regards Alan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts