GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any other contact details available/updated contact for the people at speed-r.co.uk other than what is on their site? I've been trying e-mail and phone calls for over a week now and am getting no answer or replies:mad:

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
You're probably better off posting on SOC as they advertise on there.
They also have a shop on ebay, you could try contacting them that way?

·
Registered
663 Posts
if what I heared is right think they are going bust. I heared it from a friend of a friend who sort of know them.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh. May not be a good idea to buy from them then in that case?
Shame, I've seen a couple of bits on there that I'd like to get.

·
Registered
663 Posts
for kit anc carbon stuff wise I would only use knight racer, EPRacing and Jap salon at the mo as they have not let me down yet.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
phil, if your near to them you could always go in person and pick up the items you want and pay for them at the same time? otherwise I would use the other guys as mentioned above.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I've already been speaking with Knight racer about rear blades.
Where abouts are speed-r based? I can't find their address on their site.

·
Registered
135 Posts
if what I heared is right think they are going bust. I heared it from a friend of a friend who sort of know them.
BUST??? your friend of a friend who sort of know me??? the one you are talking about is it your business partner Jeff Lam from EP-Racing??
please i dont mind everyone is going to talk about my company but you are a trader as well
As everyone one the SOC know im only a part time trader, selling car parts is only my part time job and i dont have any expense at all how come my company is BUST??
But anyway thank you for your concern and YOUR FRIENDS

·
Registered
135 Posts
SOrry guys I dont want to say a lot of things on here, because im not a trader from this forum, the only thing i can say is a lot of bad things happened to me in the last few months so I didnt spend anytime on car parts, we will be back to normal in DEC time!!

·
Registered
663 Posts
hay mate I am in no connection with EP Racing mate just let you know, They are local to me and I have got a few bits from them as they have provide me good trusted service end off. If I buy stuff from them I become a business partner then I have bought stuff from you on ebay does that mean I am ur business partner nor same as knight racer and jap salon?? if a friend told me then I just think its true, but if not sorry!! but that what I heared end off.

·
Registered
135 Posts
oh sorry m8, i thought u are his partner as i have been told from a friend as well same as you i think is true if not im sorry too, i thought you were the one who has a chinese take away in Loughborough and his partner as well.
but anyway i think Jeff must be so kind to let you use his company ebay a/c to sell your EVO before, lucky guy m8!!

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/46017-forsale-evo-4-a.html

guys if any questions about my company please send me a PM in SOC instead as i said im not a trader in here i dont want to break any rules in this forum!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
phil, if your near to them you could always go in person and pick up the items you want and pay for them at the same time? otherwise I would use the other guys as mentioned above.
thx Lisa I do agree with you, if anyone dont trust a company DONT BUY IT from them but please no GOSSIP

·
Registered
663 Posts
errrr. think is the other way round mate! if u want to know send me a pm.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I would use speed-r any time, the owner is a very nice and honest chap and would not hesitate to use him again. Just remeber he is part time

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Hum... I just saw this thread.

I know Speed-R isn't bust because I just order a new carbon bonnett and it is due for arrival to me around Wednesday time. :thumbsup:

I know Bennett at Speed-R has been going though LOADS of problem the past few months, and as he said, I hope everything will be back to Normal around December time.

I'll post a picture of the new bonnett when I get it, that way everyone who are interested at least know that he is still delivering and isn't BUST.

I have order a new styles and it looks very good in pictures.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Okay, didn't want to bring this back up, but I did promise to follow this up.

From SOC, everything seems to be in order now, so that is good.

I got the bonnet yesterday undamaged as promised, and it is looking good.

However, the sky is looking bad, so I will delay the picture when the weathers clear up.

·
Banned
42 Posts
I`ve bought plenty for my GTT for him and its all arrived quickly and as promised...I`d recommend him...and he`s generally cheaper than some of the others...which is handy...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts