GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone breaking and have one of these?
Thought it couldn't be the sensor as HICAS isn't affected, but everything else is tickety boo.

Any helpers?

TIA

Scorch

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My speedo hasn't worked for a couple of months, but it doesn't seem to have affected the HICAS (no dash warning anyway) and it feels the same on cornering.

So I assumed it was merely a connection prob at the instrument end, but Protech in Weston Super Mare seem to think it requires a new speed sensor unit. I don't know whether the Series 1 R33 GTst has one or not. I just assumed he knew what he was talking about!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean I'm not looking for a replacement speed sensor unit for a series 1 R33 Gtst!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i swear you posted you were looking for a g sensor....then changed it. Paranoid, no? just trying to give advice, a gts doesn't have a g sensor. Keep it to myself next time!

try jdm garage, i think there a trader on here, the break lots of skylines and im sure there have one in stock.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I see!
Nah, not me mate. Thanks for the tip. I'll give 'em a bell. A bell - not a g sensor - a bell.

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts