GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right I expect everyone always receives these sort of questions but oh well worth a stab in the dark....

Is anyone free for an hour or so on the 1st July and owns an R35?

Sounds a tad sad but its my girlfriends 18th and we are both a bit car crazy and this would make my day and defiantly her birthday! Just to take us both for a ride for about 30 mins or something.

I will pay for fuel and anything else you require, I live in Basingstoke RG24 7EF area so if you live closer it would be easier but if anyone is free on that day and wants to help me out I will be eternally grateful.

I would hire one out before someone mentions that but being 19 it is impossible to hire anything over a Vauxhall Corsa because the world has gone insurance mad.

Anyways drop me a message on here if anyone can do this.

Ian

·
Administrator
31,602 Posts
Just book a supercar driving experience which includes a hot lap. Much better than putting your girlfriends life in the hands of a total stranger on public roads

Unless she's fit, in which case we need pictures ;)

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Get along to Donington on July 12th to the Nissan day or alternatively Bruntingthorpe on Aug 9th when you can have a ride in several GTRs on the Asda Charity day.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I have plenty of hair just a nick name but never mind.

I know we have already done all that but its not the same as being in a car on the road :)

I really would like a ride on the road as mentioned, and that the fun of it being in a car with your life on the line!!

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
I am 15 mins from you PM me

Steve

·
Registered
484 Posts
Every one knows the R35 is a bit cramped in the back, she might be best to go alone.: I think she would enjoy it a bit more if she could stretch her legs, lol well i know i would!!! :chuckle::chuckle:

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Time for a Basingstoke meet?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have to say Steve's GTR is the most insane beast I have ever had the pleasure to be driven in! In a blink of an eye your launched to ridiculous speeds. I have never ever been in something that accelerates to fast and so smooth and I have been in Lambos, Ferraris, Astons, Nobles, R8's and more! One word madness!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Have to say Steve's GTR is the most insane beast I have ever had the pleasure to be driven in! In a blink of an eye your launched to ridiculous speeds. I have never ever been in something that accelerates to fast and so smooth and I have been in Lambos, Ferraris, Astons, Nobles, R8's and more! One word madness!!!!!
+1 on that, I love mine! :chuckle: Nice work Steve btw!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I hope that you didn't let your missus in the car alone with Steve!? :eek: :runaway:

·
Registered
246 Posts
I hope he didnt start talking about tyres again!!
Well done Steve. Are you doing any charity ride days this year? If so count me in again.
Ben

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Rog behave !!! It was absolutely perfect weather for a quick "spin" which is what ian and his mate got - All good and nice ads.

Yep Ben I will be doing my usual charity rides at Asda day and a Ben Elliot day I do at CC in Nov, and yes I did educate Ian on the right tyres for the car as we wouldn't have been able to go around the bends that fast with soft orrible French tyres on the car LOL

Ian I bet you can't wait for your GF birthday now !!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts