GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. This is another installment in our 'SpeedForSale.com Parts Installation Articles' series. I have made one thread for each installation article instead of combining them all into one so that any questions or discussions are about the one product instead of getting confused for another product.

Click here to view the installation article for HEAVY DUTY WASTEGATE ACTUATORS AND ADJUSTMENT:
http://www.speedforsale.com/staff/files/ActuatorsGTR.pdf

·
Premium Member
7,640 Posts
Mate this is barmy!

These should have been posted in a single thread.

All you've done is hijack the whole sub forum :(

Mods?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mate this is barmy!

These should have been posted in a single thread.

All you've done is hijack the whole sub forum :(

Mods?
I apologize if I have upset you. I have no intentions of hi-jacking, as these threads will move down the list quickly as other threads are started and replied to. As noted, I didn't want to post up 10 articles all in one thread due to the potential clutter it would cause in the future. We have install threads on other forums that have grown to huge numbers of posts and are very confusing to read through.

However, if the moderator would like to merge all of these into one thread that is fine as well. I'm not looking to upset anyone...my apologies.

·
Premium Member
7,640 Posts
No worries buddy, I appreciate what you were trying to do, its just unfortunate it means all good threads being discussed will be relegated off this first page.

Articles such as what you've posted are very welcome (all info in the open is good in my book) just maybe not in this format!

See what the mods make of it!

CC

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts