GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am based in the South East of the UK.
I am going to be buying a new, White GTR in the very near future from Jamie at Tunbridge Wells Nissan..
I would like a black carbon fibre rear spoiler, exactly the same as the one that comes on the car except obviously a carbon fibre one.. Can you point me in the right direction as to where to buy a high quality one from please?
I have looked around but I am struggling to find any that are the same shape/size as the standard one that comes with the car..

Many thanks in advance for your help guys,

Paul

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Paul, great choice of car and colour. Let me know when your getting it and we can meet up again. As for the carbon spoiler, Knight-Racer, or have a look at the Traders on this forum.
Martyn.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Martyn. Hope all is well with you. ***55357;***56835;

Nice Ross! I'm gonna go Litchfield stage 4.5 too. ***55357;***56841;

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi Mate,

i also have a white GTR and live in Kent not far from Bluewater and also want a rear carbon fibre spoiler,but funds dont agree yet as mine is only a few months old :)

Think you will find knight racer you best bet.

Have to meet up once you have one.The 1200 miles takes ages,ive just had mine serviced at Ancaster as Tunbridge wells had to cancel as there 4 wheel aligment ramp was broken.

Shrimpy

·
Registered
470 Posts
Il try find a link to the one on my car I bought new off eBay
Think it was only 300 smackers and has got a lovely weave in it

I put up a pic of it and link I think around a year ago if you wanna check back through my threads, still looks as good as new today

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
I have a Knight Racer OEM style carbon spoiler, its been on the car 2 years and still looks like new. Great fitment and quality!

·
Vendor
3,007 Posts
Thanks for the recommendations guys.

we do have a selection but this is by far our favourite and best seller... as fitted to a lot of big power builds and a few very well known GTRs in the UK ;)

Nissan R35 GTR KR Race Hybrid Carbon Rear Spoiler

·
Vendor
3,007 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
He wants OEM style in Carbon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts