GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I went to Japan, toured round for 2 and half weeks and spotted some amazing cars.

Anyway since I'm now a Skyline GTR owner I thought I'd share some pics I
took.

I was really into the Honda scene at the time, I had a DC2 Integra Type R

please excuse some of the pics, I'm not the best with a camera and when the cars pass you in traffic and your walking it's quite hard to get a clean shot!

Awesome Merc with multi coloured Brembos

Awesome ISF with Carbon galore

Super Autobacs in Yokohama, I was amazed what you can buy off the shelf... Mostly parts for newer cars though but still cool

Not quite sure what this is??

One of many R34 GTR's

The Toyota Crown Hybrid, these are very popular especially with Taxis

This was parked in the Maclaren Showroom in Osaka

This toy shop was amazing (even if they had very few hondas and only one DC2 which I bought)

Ferrari in Osaka

Another Ferrari this time in Kyoto

Wasn't a real fan of this RX8 but those massive brakes made me wonder what was under the bonnet!

Supra and G wagon

This was in the window of the Spyker showroom

Spoon Sports is a bit of a waste of time but if you are going to the Type ONE shop then you pass it on the way, it only has one car. This Civic race car

Type ONE is really cool, the people are so friendly and just let you wander around and take pictures of whatever you like

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Up garage in Machida is a bit of a trek out of Tokyo but well worth it second hand parts heaven :D , especially if your like me and love GTR's the one in Machida also has a place next door called Fly rat that always has cool cars for sale. The R32 GTR was fully tuned for the track with Full slicks fitted 8)

E21 BMW didn't expect this to come flying by!

Don't know what was cooler the car or the driver

Another classic BMW

This Mazda sounded amazing, definitely packing some power.

This was beautiful

E30 M3

No idea what this is but its Toyota and its cool

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Pretty cool set of photos there fella, thanks for posting them up. I think I'd struggle to leave that second hand parts shop without buying something.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
The secondhand shops are superb, imagine having those here. Definitely be skint!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the kind comments guys. I wish I had more pics, sometimes I just wasn't quick enough to get the camera out! Including missing two hakosukas!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Great set of pictures thanks boss

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
The secondhand shops are superb, imagine having those here. Definitely be skint!
we do, they're called scrap yards :chuckle:.... that's British weather for ya!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts