GTR Forum banner

Spotted in Yokohama, Japan

13K views 37 replies 30 participants last post by  REXtreme 
#1 ·
#26 ·
As much as I say I hate this car with a passion I bet I end up wanting one...I DON'T like the car in silver but I bet my bottom dollar "Vibrant Red" will do the trick of winning me over or black. It isn't a GT-R until it is black! :cool: All hail the new crowned King??? We will see in a few weeks :bowdown1:

#29 ·
The guerilla marketing strategy by Nissan this time is quite a funny one. "Carry 2 masked GT-Rs on a truck, and carry them through the streets of Tokyo." These photos were taken about a week and a half ago on the streets of Harajuku, and Aoyama. But according to the photographer, the hip people in Aoyama, nor the fashion geeks in Harajuku paid any attention to the masked car that was carried on a truck......no wonder...
GT Channel - New GT-R on the streets of Harajuku, Tokyo (kind of...)

#33 ·
Mine aren't leaked shots. I was just visiting my girlfriend in Yokohama and walked by this truck with GTR on it. Those shots were taken with a Nokia phone, it operated really slow, if I had any decent camera with me at the time, I would have taken many more detailed photos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.