GTR Forum banner

Spotted in Yokohama, Japan

13K views 37 replies 30 participants last post by  REXtreme 
#1 ·
#36 ·
Why would they run a truck through Busan Korea? Nissan won't enter the Korean market for at least 2-3 years, although Infiniti has been around for awhile.

But that is titillating. I think I'd crash my car if I saw that go past me in Seoul. Fecking marketing. I don't even want, nor can afford the bloody thing, it'll never be as sensuously beautiful as a BNR32, and yet now I'm all caught up in the hype.

#38 ·
There was a post on PS3 GT5 Grand tourismo site.

They drove them all over the city.

幕張メッセ周辺に新型GT-Rが出現 - グランツーリスモ・ドットコム

Here, outside Tokyo Game Show

"Tokyo Game Show 2007" BIJINESUDEI first day and on September 20, Makuhari Messe venue and the surrounding roads Nissan is scheduled to announce the new GT-R-laden trailer is orbiting.

The sensational case had happened in the game show held twice in the prologue, the Gran Turismo 5 Immediately following the presentation. One trailer was Makuhari Messe on the street in front of the face showed, but a pile of aluminum container there to look at the Holy two GT-R. Before and after a fake charity that although the attention is horrendously, wait for the light and is soon surrounded by a crowd of people. Game Show coverage of visiting journalists was also the advent of Surprise DATTARASHIKU trailer, the trailer追ISUGAっthe figure was around to take a picture and see.

In this new GT-R, December 13th, to be released in the Gran Turismo 5 prologue, to be recorded.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.