GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

At about 5.50pm i spotted a dark grey / black R32 driving west along the A259 in worthing (on the dual carriageway going past Northbrook College in Goring). I didn't get a reg (although i wouldn't post that anyway), and i was too far away to be able to get any details (if i'd been in my car i'd have "given chase" to get more info).

Anyone on the register ?? (i know it's not much info).

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
381 Posts
i saw a couple of skylines on the m25

on friday i saw a white r34 with racing style graphics??? on the back of a trailer

and on saturday a silver r33 with full bodykit on it and a 2 tier spolier on the back. was in the inside lane going kent direction

anyone of here?

·
Registered
961 Posts
saw a gti-r pulsar going past hove lagon about 10 ish on sunday

if it wasnt sunday it was proberly sat at about 8.30 ish

both morning not pm

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pulsar wasn't me - i didn't venture out all day sunday. Spent the whole day in front of the TV watching Moto GP and World Superbikes.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
And another

Saw a 'cool' looking black dude driving a RED 34VSpec down Baker Street Saturday. Middlehurst plates and new reg :smokin: .

glen

ps. The white one, I saw it down Abbeys last week.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I've seen the Silver one with the 2 tier spoiler in Brighton a couple of times. The guy driving always waves but I've never spoken to him....

probably something to do with being waved at in Brighton !!;)
/Steve

·
Registered
961 Posts
for some reason i waved at the silver 33 gts
down by waitrose traffic lights
the guy proberly thinks i am stupid!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Twas Mw

It was I...

Going home from work..

He he

Mal

·
Registered
201 Posts
Silver R33 in Clapham

[email protected] on the list?. Giving a mate a test drive in the car and tellnig im just how exclusive they are not like EVO's etc and he starts laughing as parked next to me is a Silver R 33 excatly the same as mine :(

DOH

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Twas Mw

couzz said:
It was I...

Going home from work..

He he

Mal
Ah cool, we'll have to meet up sometime for a beer if you're local.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Wsurfa,

SW London is not a good place to talk about how rare GTRs are. There are two R33s in Wimbledon and at least on R34. In addition there is one R33 in Fulham and one in Putney. Not to mention the R34 in Kingston. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
547 Posts
And I saw a Black R32

this morning with blacked out windows this morning about 9:30 on Walm Lane / Chichele Road in Cricklewood.

I think he waved, but the windows were blacked out ;)

·
Registered
961 Posts
come down brighton!
theres only pete E and the silver 32

·
Registered
662 Posts
Re: Silver R33 in Clapham

wsurfa said:
[email protected] on the list?. Giving a mate a test drive in the car and tellnig im just how exclusive they are not like EVO's etc and he starts laughing as parked next to me is a Silver R 33 excatly the same as mine :(
DOH
No kidding... I was telling my firend the exact same thing (WRXs and EVOs are dirt common here in Cyprus) and we passed 3, yes 3, R33 Skylines. Since that day, I have never seen them again.

That makes Cyprus' total so far (from what I know):

R34: None?? I doubt it.. personally, I have never seen or heard of any...

R33: 1 Black GTR, 1 White GTR, 1 Red GTR Vspec (Me), 1 Grey GTS2.5T, 1 Wine Red GTS2.5T, 1 White GTS?, 1 Black GTS

R32: 1 Green/Black/White Stripped out Race GTR

Naturally *every* time I am with my friend in the car, we see at least one of those, so from now on I shut up!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts