GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a question for you all. I don't know how much you guys know about other Nissan engines and setups, but i figureI would give this a shot.
One of my good friends has a Infinity G20 with an SR20DET swap, this is the current setup the car has.

Car currently has T25 turbo, JDM IC Piping, Top Mount intercooler, 370cc injectors, 2.5" Turbo-Back, BB ECU, etc, etc.

He wants a completely new setup. The car is basically stock other then that. He was looking for recomendations from people. New Turbo, fuel pump, cams, intercoolers, basically everything and anything. He wants a nasty setup, and is willing to go overseas for parts.
I was wondering if anyone here can help give us a way to go with this motor, I am sure it is capable of putting out more then what it is now, considering what the RB25,and 26 motors can do.

Thanks again guys,

Lee

·
Registered
840 Posts
SR20DET in an S14 Can do about 300BHP on standard injectors, IC (standard side mount jobbie) and a t28 (standard on S14) probably best to stick an uprated walboro skyline fuel pump in at about the 280stage tho. After 300 u'll need FMIC, fuel computer of some kind (recommend Greddy E-manage) and bigger injectors, after 330ish u'll need forged pistons, metal head gasket, and a bigger tubby, alot of Americans seem to go for a T04 with custom manifolds/downpipes, or u could get a HKS/Apexi/Greddy Kit.
Depends what ur goal is with it, and what sort of budget u'v got really. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts