GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GTR Register Trader
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now offering the ultimate camshafts. These hollow billet cams are very light and very strong. A must for those wanting the ultimate engine setup.

Other advantages of these are that they are made from scratch so we are not bound by the restriction of the normal castings.

This means we can make some very impressive profiles making use of solid buckets and uprated heads.

We will have some very special profiles coming soon

Price is £1170 + delivery

We will also have off the shelf profiles available all the time.

Stage 1: 267 10.46mm lift

Stage 2: 271 11.00mm lift

Stage 3: TBC

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I wish you made these when I needed some.

I had SRD's billet cams in my supra, and that car made serious power for the turbo size.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Sorry to those who are more au fait with engines and internals and such things but as a noob what will these help/improve over the oem ones and at what sort of build level are we talking? 800hp, 1000 hp etc?

·
Registered
540 Posts
+1

In simple terms, for the non techies among us, what benefit and performance gain will fitting these add to a GTR, and at what modification level are these relevant?

Mart.

·
GTR Register Trader
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Camshafts will mainly be replaced when building the engine so would be included in a built engine package.

When installing larger turbos you move your power band higher up the rev range, cams are ideally matched to a turbo setup to give the best results.

Cams will give the car more midrange and top end power.

These would ideally be suited to 700hp + conversions

·
Registered
700 Posts
I would have been well up for these on my car Lee... oh well, I'll just have to get the car back in so you can drop the engine out again (I know how much you love that) :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts