GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
hello

so your doing it in here then?

posted a note on the 14th in the gadon thread about meeting up?

no wonder calv can never find anything, if you keep moving the location?? :)

what time and where?

Dean

·
Registered
905 Posts
Yes I will be there.....but I have been a busy boy today, what do you think of me nice clean engine???

Found some dead good stuff 2 do it with, got all the mank off dead quick!!!!
I'm nearly ready for Gaydon now!!!

As for where I dunno we will prolly meet Dave on the A50 Services, so Name a place boys

Si

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
NICE PIC SI :)

nice and clean is it an expensive detergent you use si?

My cars being cleaned for me :) can you beleive its costing £390 + vat to get the tar off and re-polish! im in the wrong job....

Dean

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Ok. I would have been going either A38 or M42 and then M40 (it is M40 J12). Tamworth services (M42) Dean? Draxx/Elvira, it is a bit outta your way, I would do M6 south and then meet us near coventry but it is your decision.
Of course it all depends on whether I go out with work for beer and curry saturday night:D
Dave

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thats easy to find..cool

yes im cool with that.

what sort of time we looking at? say 10am at tamworth leave at 10.30am.. gives people enough time to be late :)

so we can arrive at between say 11.30 and 12.30 or do we want to get there any earlier, whats the concencus?

Will the southern boys have gone home buy mid day?

im sure with a turbo'd cars they can catch up if their later than that?

Come on Caroline its your convoy now! whats the plan...?

Dean

·
Registered
298 Posts
was gonna miss this one and do JAE instead. What's there to do/look at apart from us and our cars there then?

·
Registered
362 Posts
NUMBERS MAKE A GREAT DAY!! THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!

I think its more the fact of turning up for the group spirit and numbers of cars to make it better than last year,

I have to admit there is not much more to do than look round the heritage centre but you do get to chat to other interesting skyline owners from around the country.

Yes its a change to JAE where showing your car off to some crappy honda civic lad makes you feel good, but heh its a nice drive out in the country...

so dont be a misserable sod (mentioning no names ***) and get your butt out with us :)

Dean

*** = Jim :smokin:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Following our conversation mate, you're right.

Numbers do make a good meet. I guess I can actually make this one too being a weekend.

Speak again later,

Jimmy over and out

·
Registered
197 Posts
Si and Caroline:
.....It'l be good to see ya both again......where do we meet up??

Dave, Jim and Chris.....see ya soon folks......:D

Roll on the weekend....

Jon.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Any Stokies going via the M6 - as there dosnt seem to be anyone from Manchester way going, I feel a bit silly driving on my own :(

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok ok, I'm here!!

M6 then? Meet up with Derby boys further down? Suits me and Draxx.

John, I'll come and see you in the shop, Tony, which services do you want to meet on, Paul Palmer, shall we meet up a bit further down? Anybody else shout up.

Dave, where are we meeting further down then.

OH, AND BOYS - BEAR IN MIND I DRIVE A TORTOISE!!!!!!!!

Caroline;)

AND, as Si says, I've baked cakes!!!!

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Oi!

Dean,

I don' think the "southern boys" :mad: will have gone home by lunchtime. The Men (and women) down south have much more staying power; and don't need loads of beauty sleep. (Okay some might need a bit, but on the whole............)

See you at gaydon (if you arrive in time):D :D

John

1 - 20 of 63 Posts