GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, im taking my car in to a garage soon for some stage 1 mods and a service, just wondering roughly if these prices are about right?

i already have........blitz super dragger exaust
decat
apexi twin cone filters

now what i am getting is.....apexi power fc
downpipes (unknown brand)
re map
4 x wheel spacers
for this work i have been quoted £1490.00 + vat, just for the parts then another £90+vat to fit them, is this about right?

also it will be a full service and this is costing me .....parts £209.00+vat
labour £135.00+vat

sorry about this just a bit of a novice and wanted peace of mind that this was correct and about right for a tuner to charge

oh and its for an R33 GTR
cheers guys

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bloody hell, thanks for all the responses guys.........no one can advise me at all? a little feedback please.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
now what i am getting is.....apexi power fc
downpipes (unknown brand)
re map
4 x wheel spacers
for this work i have been quoted £1490.00 + vat, just for the parts then another £90+vat to fit them, is this about right?

also it will be a full service and this is costing me .....parts £209.00+vat
labour £135.00+vat
bloody hell, thanks for all the responses guys.........no one can advise me at all? a little feedback please.
There are too many variables to determine a response for you - find out what exact parts and exact labour you are getting then try asking again :confused:

How long is a piece of string???

I'm sure once you've found what type of downpipes, wheel spacers, hours labour, remap etc you are having done, the search button will help enlighten you :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Is a remap included in the materials price?

Where are you going? £90 labour does not get you very far tats about 2 hours or less!

Do a search and make sure you have the car mapped by somebody who knows what they are doing, ideally on a dyno.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i found out its spot on, just me paniking, all the fuel reg/dyno/remap/pfc is all included so the price is spot on, cheers for the feedback guys!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts