1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow gtr owners
I,ve got my motor booked in for its first dyno run in november excited much :D

Its got the litchfield stage 1 upgrade so still a baby compared to some on ere,
Any1 else had there gtr dynod with the stage 1 package?

Just trying to gather a rough area of what bhp it,ll be putting out,
Litchfield obviously claim 570 but av heard off a few people they were in and around the 590 mark

Any comebacks would be great and obviously when its been on al post back:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Expect around 570bhp :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
It will be interesting.

I have a newly acquired 2010 GT-R (not MY10), so the same engine wise as yours. I have it booked in on the 13th November at Litchfields for servicing, latest gearbox software and stage 1 Ecutek remap.

It Currently has a Milltek y-pipe & Nismo ECU (which is not meant to do a lot for power).

I have a Driftbox, so will be doing some runs from 0 to 60 & 100mph over the weekend, and will do some after the remap.

I plan to set to R R Off, and just flooring the throttle, with no launch control, which I feel would be best for repeatable results, other opinions welcome though.

·
Registered
471 Posts
541 lbs
I think its 1.2 bar ??, standard boost for the old Litchfield stage 1 map.
That was at the start of this year I had it on a dyno, I have had an exhaust and K+N panels fitted since :)
J

·
Registered
522 Posts
I had mine (09) on a dyno earlier this year with just a y pipe and it produced 502bhp. I have since had the latest stage 1 remap done at litchfields and from the feel of it i would say it has AT LEAST another 80 bhp and wouldnt be surprised if it was close to 600bhp.

All dynos are different of course......

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I would save your cash, forget the dyno and think of a random number. It will be more useful. The differences between cars are more related to the differences between dynos.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I would save your cash, forget the dyno and think of a random number. It will be more useful. The differences between cars are more related to the differences between dynos.
+1....will be good numbers irrespective of dyno I am sure and a good healthy car but don't get fixated on the numbers all more about how it feels to drive.

If its 1.2 bar then suspect that's a stage 2 map....max you really want to run on the OEM turbos is 1.25 (18psi).

·
Registered
107 Posts
It will be interesting.

I have a newly acquired 2010 GT-R (not MY10), so the same engine wise as yours. I have it booked in on the 13th November at Litchfields for servicing, latest gearbox software and stage 1 Ecutek remap.

It Currently has a Milltek y-pipe & Nismo ECU (which is not meant to do a lot for power).

I have a Driftbox, so will be doing some runs from 0 to 60 & 100mph over the weekend, and will do some after the remap.

I plan to set to R R Off, and just flooring the throttle, with no launch control, which I feel would be best for repeatable results, other opinions welcome though.
I ran with my current basic mods before the Litchfield stage 1 map on Wednesday:-

0-60mph 3.7s
0-100mph 8.0s
Model MY09
SPEC/BHP Y-pipe+Nismo map
Tyres Dunlops
Notes No LC (Road damp!) Mode - RCR

1 - 17 of 17 Posts