GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2510s, mines injectors, mines afms, blitz 5inch front mount, mines fuel pump, vx rom and mines panel filter, mines elbows, downs, decaf to back..

It's running just under 1bar ish on an EVC 3... Feels pretty quick... Almost empties 1,2 and 3 too quick.....What do people think 320hp?... What boost / HP can I run on this setup? Or do I need a PFC and an hour with the gtr red coat tweenie?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Going to compression test it tomorrow and if ok put the evc on high 1.2 bar. Should be good for 30hp right?

I would be able to tell if it had a close ratio 1,2and3 right??

·
Registered
366 Posts
320 ?????!!!!! nearer 420!...........mines stock bar a decat pipe and a Kakimoto exhaust, makes 350 at the fly @ 1 bar.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
2510s, mines injectors, mines afms, blitz 5inch front mount, mines fuel pump, vx rom and mines panel filter, mines elbows, downs, decaf to back..

It's running just under 1bar ish on an EVC 3... Feels pretty quick... Almost empties 1,2 and 3 too quick.....What do people think 320hp?... What boost / HP can I run on this setup? Or do I need a PFC and an hour with the gtr red coat tweenie?
2510's aren't really stage 1. You should be able to run more than 1 bar with those turbos and supporting modifications providing the injectors are big enough and the ECU is handling the fuelling/ignition ok. You need to check the fuelling with a wide band afr meter and then map it if it needs it. Winding the boost up without knowing whats going on is not a good idea.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are pink looking... Suggestions are 550 or maybe 600s...

Cleaned the AFMs and today found out it has splitfire coil packs and blitz racing plugs. Black smoke on first boost but not constant. Car stinks.

Oh and has vernier pulleys, not sure what make

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You never know what these imported cars have on them... The idle could be lumpy enough for some mild cams... Either that or it's just the way the VXROM works

·
Registered
715 Posts
pink injectors suggests 550's. And with all mines stuff on the car it would suggest the ecu is mapped for that car. I would also make a guess at mild cams, why bother with pulleys without cams?? What history do you have of the car?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
If they are Nismo injectors Pink is 550 I think other manufacturers were 600 ish cc.

With those mods I would have thought around 500 at the fly with 17 - 20''% loss on the rollers so around 400ish at the hubs.

So should feel quite lively on the road and defo sounds as if it has Canms or did have at some point.

kev

1 - 11 of 11 Posts