GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
28k Miles Black Edition

First registered 01/11/2009 i.e. model with upgraded Sat Nav and Audio, I have owned this beauty since Feb 2011, prior to that was another forum members car (Shindy), first service done at Litchfields, and then every other service up to 54month service done at Sly of Kaizer motor and you are welcome to speak to him for independent verification of the quality of this car. I use this car as a daily driver, but with my family growing it's time for me to get sensible so I have just come across a great contract hire offer for a Golf R at just £200/month seemed like a no brainer to maintain a modicum of performance but with a big jump on practicality.

Work that has been done on this car:

Stage 1 tune with K&N air filter, currently running the EcuTEK v4 map, tuned by Sly to get rid of any excessive smokiness, runs very clean now and therefore less of an embarrassment when you put your foot down. Also has latest gearbox software (Installed by Sly)
Miltek Y pipe great sound, there is a tunnel near me where even now after 3 years i can't help put my foot down in a low gear as the sound is so intoxicating, happy to show it to whoever comes to look at it.
Alcon Discs upfront and upgraded pads done earlier this year, less than 3k miles covered on them. (Installed by Sly)
MPSS 275/305 setup with plenty of tread still left (Installed by Sly)
Upgraded Audio from Andy at R35audio and fully dynamatted front and rear, makes a huge difference when you just want to cruise.
Bell housing upgrade done (Installed by Sly)
Steering lock recall done (Under warranty with Nissan)
White bumper paint match done (issue on some White GTR's where plastic sections didn't quite match the metal sections, had this done by Nissan under Warranty, although it was barely noticeable, but as it was covered i thought why not), at the same time also had done matching coloured side skirts, front splitter and rear apron, not to everyone's taste I acknowledge, but I think it gives the car a lower more aggressive stance.
2012 DVD Sat Nav upgrade done, all the latest speed cameras in my area are certainly on there!

As I said i use this car daily on a 15 mile trip from Essex to Canary Wharf and back so cruising along the A13 (I dont travel in rush hour so it's a very unstressed journey for the beast). This is an insurance friendly modded car, Admiral only charge me an additional £8 a year for all the upgrades, the only thing probably left needed to do on it if you wanted to use it on the regular is the Litchfield suspension.

I love this car very much but love my new son just that bit more so it has to go and hopefully I'll be back for the next gen in a couple of years. Proof of my love is that i live right next to the Romford HPC but I travel all the way to Kent to get my car serviced at Sly who has such a passion for these cars it feels a sin to hand your pride over to anyone else. You are welcome to speak to him about the car to validate it's condition, the body work is immaculate, and only a couple of minor scuffs to the original coloured Black edition alloys which do not make any visual impact to the look of the wheels whatsoever, (I could have got them refurbished but i like the original colour so much better than the ones i have seen that were refurbished I left it as is).

Looking for a reasonably quick sale, I already have an offer from a dealer which I am reasonably happy with but thought I'd give a forum member the chance to enjoy it if they wanted. I would hope I'd get an idea of interest before the end of the month or I'll give it to the dealer.

I'm looking for c.£39,950 and I'll get some pics on here by the end of the week, when hopefully this gloomy weather abates.

Please PM or Call me on 07432148003 if you are interested, all the usual disclaimers apply i.e no time wasters, tyre kickers, nit pickers of my car in the hope of driving the price down (I have factored it all in and will be reasonable in a negotiation)

Thanks

Sanjeev

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate i did write a bit of war and peace, but I will get some pics up later this week when the weather is a bit better.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Shindy, you did me good with her, she been the best thing i ever purchased with my own money. Was hoping to get some pics up today, but a late one in the office meant light faded too quickly. However it did remind me i forgot to mention one other feature i had the 4 light kit put on (again installed by Sly). Weather permitting I'll have some daylight pics up tomorrow am. For now here is some evidence of the 4 light kit

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Apologies for delay in responding to pms, all pms should now be responded to. I am really hoping to get some pics up tomorrow especially as it has had it's weekly valet done today.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Deposit taken thank you for all the interest. Won't count my chickens till sale is closed, but this forum continues to be an invaluable source of information.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now sold and driven off my drive today, sad times she did me good.

Mods please feel free to close this thread

1 - 11 of 11 Posts