GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So went down to Litchfield yesterday for a remap & gearbox update.

The car was completely stock when i got it.. and now has been tinted by PW Pro..

Got a Miltek Exhaust and Y-Pipe... off the forum from two lovely chaps!!

Got them installed and now the car sounds the part really!!

Have to say.. although i was completely shattered yesterday morning as i had just finished a night shift and went down to Litchfield for the works...
the drive back was amazing!! :flame:

The car is so much more responsive now..

A big thumbs up to Iain and team as they have been great to accomodate me in short notice.

Now looking forward to a trip with my mates through Europe!!:clap:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sounds great mate. Litchfield do seem to keep all customers happy.
You sound like me mate, only time I stay up off nights is when I need to do something related to the car:D
Just come back from Europe myself only did France Belgium and Germany but it was a good laugh! Where you heading?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Had my stage 1 and Gearbox done on Tuesday and what a completely different car. A lot smoother when cold, the power delivery is mind blowing just keep wanting more. I am really really pleased and well worth the money.
Thanks to the whole team at Litchfield for answering all my, what probably seemed to them, silly questions:) you are a great bunch of passionate guys that really know your stuff. If you haven't had it done get it booked in now. It cost me about an extra £100 for the year on the car insurance.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Good bunch them guys. I had the new gearbox software put on the car, its quite a marked improvement. Smoother, faster and better low speed.

P.s

Hello Pras

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Glad your enjoying mate. Ally brings the car alive :bowdown1:

I know there's a lot on here with BIG power and I'm sure they are just the bomb, but a remap and gearbox software just feels like such a sweet spot for fast cross country driving :smokin:

Just remember it's getting slippery out there and these babies can be tail happy :chuckle: enjoy and stay safe fella.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds great mate. Litchfield do seem to keep all customers happy.
You sound like me mate, only time I stay up off nights is when I need to do something related to the car:D
Just come back from Europe myself only did France Belgium and Germany but it was a good laugh! Where you heading?

Calais- Lyon- Monaco- Milan- Amsterdam... Did the ring the last time... :)
Looking forward to it... not long now.. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good bunch them guys. I had the new gearbox software put on the car, its quite a marked improvement. Smoother, faster and better low speed.

P.s

Hello Pras
Hi mate!! It was nice meeting you on Wed!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad your enjoying mate. Ally brings the car alive :bowdown1:

I know there's a lot on here with BIG power and I'm sure they are just the bomb, but a remap and gearbox software just feels like such a sweet spot for fast cross country driving :smokin:

Just remember it's getting slippery out there and these babies can be tail happy :chuckle: enjoy and stay safe fella.
Yeah.. thats what most guys have been telling me.. :) Will keep it safe!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
booked in on monday

ive had the car 4 days and am booked in for a stage 1 with litchfields on Monday the power is good now gulp??? the passenger was screaming in 2nd gear bless her ,I did tell her lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
You'll love it.... I floored the car from a rolling start last night and the pace in which the power is applied to the road compared to pre-stage1 was a real surprise so bear in mind what Saucyboy says about the slippy roads!!!
Just take your time in getting used to the additional power and then once you are you can nail it and really make her screem in all gears :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
You'll love it.... I floored the car from a rolling start last night and the pace in which the power is applied to the road compared to pre-stage1 was a real surprise so bear in mind what Saucyboy says about the slippy roads!!!
Just take your time in getting used to the additional power and then once you are you can nail it and really make her screem in all gears :)
I thought the standard 2011 car was impressive
with 530 ps on tap and gearbox updates
I wait with anticipation

1 - 15 of 15 Posts