GTR Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'd be surprised if you got 670hp with only stage 4. From what I've seen you'd need 4.25 and possibly a better intercooler to get that horsepower.

Litchfield used to sell sports cats but not sure if that's still the case. Didn't have any about 9 months ago when I enquired. Will be interesting to see what they are now developing re.cats.
Yup here is the thread but no news so far.

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
Thanks Reano. Can see these selling well if viable on tuned cars and can stay fitted rather than just MOT time. Roadside sniff tests being used in some places now quite regularly.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thanks Reano. Can see these selling well if viable on tuned cars and can stay fitted rather than just MOT time. Roadside sniff tests being used in some places now quite regularly.
yep think they are going to up the ante as Electric becomes more common and all those people in their GTR’s and petrol cars begin to stand out more.:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm torn a little between Stage 2 I'm currently on and going to Stage 4.25.

What is actually the quarter mile you should be getting on 4.25? I'm sure I have heard of sub 11 second times but I watched a YouTube yesterday of Calvin's Car diary where he was at Santa Pod with his RS6 and another GTR 4.25 only managed 11.5 which to me seems slower than stock almost?
These are the quickest times I have managed with my 4.25 (running MPS4)
0-60
1/4
0-100

Best 100-200kph is around 6.6 seconds.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I think it depends on the age of the Gtr that you’re starting the mods from? Mine has a y pipe, injectors, sd sensor and remap...660bhp and 625lbs torque...no downpipes or intercooler or anything else? Still see some soot when I boot it though🙈

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
Very good figures for a stage 4. Better than what I thought the norm is (640ish). Will look into SD tuning as it's supposed to be more accurate than MAF and I'm assuming better for power (y)

·
Registered
690 Posts
I want from standard to Stage 4 , 550 bhp to 655bhp , you need the injectors to go over the 600 point. Yo also run out of MAF scale at the top end, So this is why the intakes are changed and the rescaled. But if you go for a Speed Density tune then you can flow as much as the standard air box will go with drop in filters. I then decided fully built with Efrs LoL

41 - 51 of 51 Posts