GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Alcantara and carbon is my favourite combination, I did my whole interior in the same materials inspired by the Superleggera theme. Looks great :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
You doing full carbon alcantara throughout? I'm doing something similar, but maybe not as much carbon as youve got planned!

Reactions: BAZGTR530

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Subscribed!

Carbon and wide body kit......heaven!

You going definitely going rocket bunny?

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I like the liberty walk kits myself. Rocket bunnys still awesome though.

You got prices for both?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kit 10k Ish :eek:
Wheels £4.5k Ish :eek::eek:
Tyres £1.5k Ish :eek::eek::eek:
Fitting £3.0K Ish

That's lots of £££ :popcorn: :eek::eek::eek:

But very nice:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Car is with Sly for 4.25 Downpipes pops and bangs, also having a large amount of carbon done. Can't wait to see results :)
The carbon rear spoiler looks very good. Fine contrast between white paint and black carbon structure. Can you tell me, which spoiler brand it is? Because of only the upper section from the spoiler (pedestals are genuine) it shows maybe to a Buddyclub spoiler. And how was the fitment? Plug and play or a little bit touch up.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's standard spoiler, and its wrapped by PW Pro, not even carbon that bit, I will probably add the kit that lifts it soon.

The car is actually black but has a full white pearl wrap. Best thing ever to protect paint and so easy to clean !

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Saw this car at Kaizer on Tuesday, Hope you dont mind but i had a peek at the interior through the window....Its absolutely stunning top work with the Carbon Fibre and I LOVE your steering wheel.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts