GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

Very reluctantly here is my GTR for sale as with a small family I need something more practical.

Its a 2010 plate GTR SatNav Premium Edition with all the usual spec i.e. Better screen sat nav etc.

Current Mileage is now 21k and I am the second owner from new. Its got a full service history including the original receipt etc. Its just been serviced, Tax'd (6months), MOT'd(12 Months) and has two new Dunlop ROF rear tyres.

Alloys are unmarked, paintwork has an odd stone chip consistent with usage.

Car comes with RB Motorsport stage 4 kit and all parts to return back to standard. Spec is as follows:-

ID 1000cc injectors
High flow Fuel pumps
Cobb Accessport AP-NIS-006 with LC5
Forge intakes
Miltek downpipes, Y-Pipe and rear exhaust
Carbotech XP12 pads

Car's running 600/600 with dyno sheet to prove.

Car is priced to sell at £39995, I'm in no rush to sell and beileve this is one of the cheapest around. I will be putting it on Pistonheads at the weekend.

Here is a couple of shot's during a run out to Wales with a few friends :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great price that will sell quickly
Thanks guys, I've priced the car to cut out the silly offers as I do think its cheap!

I have been offered a very very good price on trade in but I don't want to take out finance with the Jag and would rather just pay cash from selling the GTR.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Be surprised if it's not gone by the end of Easter.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NEW DISC's

Also forgot to mention the car is having brand new front Disc's on Wednesday which means its just had £2000 spent on it in the last month and more importantly is ready to roll for the super :cool:

Be surprised if it's not gone by the end of Easter.
With the amount enquirers about it i think your right :(

shame to see you going.... Good luck with the Jaaaaggggg!!
Don' t worry I'm not going far!!! I will be back when little one is bigger! I just hope the XFR is not to much of a disappointment!

Very good price. GLWTS.

Regarding the jag have you seen their latest advert. Villains Super Bowl: Jaguar plays British supervillain - Telegraph
Thanks Mate it is cheap!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for interest and think I've replied to all PM. I've found a new car so need this gone :( first offer over 39k and it's yours and comes with new front discs as well!

Also going on PH and Autotrader first thing.

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Thanks for interest and think I've replied to all PM. I've found a new car so need this gone :( first offer over 39k and it's yours and comes with new front discs as well!

Also going on PH and Autotrader first thing.
you seem keen to sell for something 'need something more practical'

Missus on your case? :p

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you seem keen to sell for something 'need something more practical'

Missus on your case? :p
Lol yeah :D and I've been offer a really, really good deal on new Jag that I'd like to go with :)

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Lol yeah :D and I've been offer a really, really good deal on new Jag that I'd like to go with :)
new jag??? i'd search on here for flynn's experience with the new jag... wasnt pleasant.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Car now reduced on PH! Would take 38k ovvvno for a quick no hassle sale as I've now ordered the new car but will be trading her in if no buyers! Bargain at this price now!

Also new discs are on and she's having her stage 4 professional valet, wax and polish in the morning! It's going to be looking lovely!

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
do you have a pic of the dyno plot you can add here or pm me please ?

what dyno was it run on ?

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
VERY nice price, get it bought people!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
do you have a pic of the dyno plot you can add here or pm me please ?

what dyno was it run on ?
Hey mate details of the dyno day are here

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/176041-nw-dyno-day-13th-april-5.html

I've got the dyno print on email I can send it to you? I believe the dyno runs in a mode which has a higher percentages for transmission loses so would be higher on other dynos.

As you can see here though the car did well compared to other cars of a similar spec considering we only did a couple of runs and no launching :)

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/177373-best-v-rest-28th-april-llanbedr-10.html

1 - 20 of 25 Posts