GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just seen a car come up on piston heads with a company called motion 8 - sorry don't know how to do a link but it's a stage 4 with Svm, what's the difference if any ?

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
No difference other than the people doing the work.

SVM don't do their own mapping, so it's likely to have a Ben Linney remap. Might be Cobb rather than ecutek too but again that's not a big difference.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks , wasn't really looking at stage 4 cars but is there more I need to be concerned about with this power? Also it looks like last couple of years servicing has been done annually by litchfields is this a big no no ?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ok thanks , wasn't really looking at stage 4 cars but is there more I need to be concerned about with this power? Also it looks like last couple of years servicing has been done annually by litchfields is this a big no no ?

Nothing to be concerned about many stage 4 cars been running that spec for years. Not sure on annual servicing, can't see it being an issue

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
No, it's perfectly fine. Slight issue in that it's a bit of a red flag to some, in the same way it has bothered you, it could bother others come resale time, but if someone bothers to research it, it's really not a big deal.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Anything more you need to be worried about with a stage 4 car? Yes, your license.

Thumbs up for Litchfields servicing. They know their stuff. If you are very serious then you could call them to see if they remember the car and if they have any thoughts on it. If they did the mods then you could ask them if they would be prepared to warrant it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anybody know how too link too here ? Service mainly by litchfields last one done by Svm which I assume was when upgrades were done but only few months ago which seems strange too sell so soon after unless they lost their licence ! No mention of gearbox clips but I assume svm would want to make sure they are done at this power ?

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Zedhed has a silver 35 for sale with all the bell and whistles,
Very nice car he done the Euro tour in it,
As hes now got another one in black, the silver ones up for grabs,
Very very nice car and all done By Litchfields

Goldie

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did see zed heads but a part of me would prefer to buy from a dealer also time is short too view and zeds is a long way from me.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Cheers Goldie :cool:

Funbobby, the price is dropping on mine as I'm wanting some garage space back, lots of building work going on!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts