GTR Forum banner

Stage 4 Tune Litchfield

845 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Steve 
#1 ·
Sorry to bore all you petrol heads with another litchfield story.
But last Thursday i had off work and trunddled up to Iains.
Left home from Kent at 5.30 got there with the traffic 8.15.
Iain got his staff to carry out full stage 4 with 102 mm exhaust.
The cars got the new version 4 tune and its just completely changed the car.
The drive back was a bit boring as i didnt leave Iains till 6.15 so i caught quite a bit of traffic, About 7.30 the traffic died off and the loud peddle started getting further and further towards the carpet.
On map No 4 turns the traction off so still havent given the car the the full beans yet but might go home early today to try it out.
Sorry to ramble on how good Litchfields are but theres enough dogging of people on her for bad work so i thought that good work should be praised.

Thanks again Litchfield Imports'
Regards Goldie:clap::clap::clap::clap:

#5 ·
Nice one, glad you took my advice :D The cars respond so well to Stage 4, every one should leave the factory this way.

#7 ·
Nice one Goldie, glad it's everything you'd hoped for and fortunately it just keeps getting better!

Quite right, no need to wait five years for a (very nice) nismo edition when all the R&D was done and performance proven for balance and power/weight ratio!

Protegimus

#6 ·
I'm just loving the noise from the down pipe,, of course I had them changed as well.
Came home from work early had I little blat with my son in it, M20 then a few A roads,, my son was laughing louder than me, said it makes his 11 plate M3 feel tike a golf diesel.
The car has alway been the fastest thing I own or ever drive, I classed the car in one word as Epic, now it's stage 4 with the down pipes down I changed it to Silly,,
That's because the silly smile on my face as soon as I start it up.
Thanks again Iain you defo know your stuff,
And Anders for showing me the light,
Regards Goldie

#13 ·
Got it so bad come home from work early again, just to make sure it as fast as I remember from yesterday,
Come to the conclusion that it's about the same as yesterday,
Can't wait for the week end for a proper run out, if anyone's in the Brands Hatch area I'm sure you will hear it,
Goldie

#15 ·
Hi Stu, thought it was me who pointed you in the direction of a certain Mr L a while ago ?

Anyways, glad you are happy with the car and the Stage 4, see you on track sometime next year !!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.