GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will have a complete stagea rolling shell up for sale soon, everything will be there except the engine. (rb25det)
She was converted to RWD and manual (welded rear diff) as getting her ready to go drifting, but got a 350z instead and now never drifted her and can't keep everything...

Not sure what she would be worth, so I'll start at £500.

Comes with the autobox and if wanted the manual too for £200 extra (R32 GTR box) got a complete second stagea also grey in color in parts to that I stripped for spares, all doors, interior,...everything bare engine and box,bonnet and left wing, rest available. Prices to be negotiated once here to collect, but all can go cheap in one go, I need the space!

Collection in 9100 Sint-Niklaas, Belgium

Phone; 0032495610668
Or please PM if interested!

Pic off the stagea;

Pic off the stagea broken for spares;

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in the UK on a regular basis so I could bring it with me, although not sure when I'll be over next...

Oh and it comes with the UK V5 aswell ;)

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Also how difficult would it be to change back to 4wd ? And I'm assuming the clutch pedal isn't fitted

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shge's currently running and driving, but I need the engine and only the engine. original auto box comes with it, and the R32 GTR box that's currently fitted can come with it for £200 extra ;) Otherwisde I'll keep it as a spare for my R32 GTR ;)

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Taking offers guys, need to clear some space, if she doesn't sell she's going to the scrapyard!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts