GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I have decided to sell my Stagea phase 2, Year 2000 Imported 2004. It has had several upgrades which include 480cc ER34 injectors, HKS ER34 fuel pump, Ballrace HKS turbo kit ECR33 GT2835, HKS Silent high power straight through stainless exhaust, Xenon main beam lights, Trust Profec B boost controller and remote switch and remapped to produce approx 350 hp. Brembo 4 pot Brakes and vented disks (ex GTR33) All the work was done by Abbey Motorsport. It also has a new front grill insert imported from Japan. It has been regularly serviced and the oil and filter changed every three thousand miles (approx) I do not now use it other than about once a week and am prepared to consider a reasonable offer in the hope that it will go to someone who will appreciate it. There are various spares that could be sold such as original exhaust and cat, plus two sets of rims one to suit car plus one GTR33 set. The car has GTR34 rims on it. There is also an adjustable Recaro drivers seat fitted with a base available if a passenger side Recaro seat is required. Feel free to call during the day on 01235 225555 between 9am and 5pm. email: [email protected]
I would like £4250.00 ono.
Thanks
Leslie.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stagea Phase 2

I have no current interior pics but interior is in good condition with no sagging, rips etc, I will take some pics and post, also the original drivers seat is available also in good condition. Some underbody corrosion but passed MOT end of MAY and no problems Also taxed from 1st Oct.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Ok many thanks. You mention its remapped but with what ECU setup? Automatic I guess? Mileage? Tax cant be sold with the car now buddy :(

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stagea phase 2 interior +

Hi. Some pics of interior as requested.
I'm not sure what the ECU setup is but I suspect your guess is right.
Current mileage is 113,744 mileage when imported was 49,088 The difference is down to me. So tell me what happens to the tax, is it refunded to last owner on the sale date. I have only just realised that we don't have to show a disk any more. Hope that answers your questions if you need more shout I will try to oblige.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts