GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Often we hear owners complaining about the quality of their Stageas Automatic Transmission when shifting through the gears, most come from everyday drivers who simply can't stand the constant slipping and flaring between the gears some just want a faster sharper change or there adding more power and need to know the transmission can take it . We have had dozens of owners contact us about improving the transmission in some way to overcome these problems without going down the expensive swap to manual transmission that so many stagea owners do!

We have come up with a cheap and easy way to turn your Stageas transmission into a nice firm shifting transmission without having to remove the transmission from the car, Simply remove the old valve body and fit one of our Re calibrated Extreme Nissan Valve Bodies.

The valve body comes with instructions for the removal and refitting of the new valve body. The valve body has undergone a tremendous amount of testing and in every single case the customer has been quite overwhelmed about the difference the New Valve Body made to the vehicle.

The transmission once fitted with the new valve body can easily handle more than twice the power and torque with nice firm shift points (At time of print the valve body had been tested to 607Hp = 450Kw without failure to the transmission).

Kit contains.
New Shift kit valve body & High performance servo.

Up rated shift Kit with shipping to the UK £659.78

·
Registered
22 Posts
i put a shift kit in my old r33 gtst auto and was exellent
only prob i had was the standard box in it would only take 350-400hp max so any more than that needed the internals uprated

·
Registered
589 Posts
I will let you know what the difference is when I get it fitted, though I doubt this will be this year.
Did you get around to doing this on yours yet Fuggles? Massive improvment??

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Hi jonny8ball

I dont no whether or not its because I am new to the forum but I did not receive the PM, could you kindly re-send it please.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can someone point me in the right direction for a shift kit upgrade for my r34gtt in the uk. what i got to do to my tiptronic box to run 450 - 500bhp without going manual?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts