GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering does anyone know of one in the UK?

Just in case Im forced to get a family car like :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Gary at GT-aRT

Speak to Gary at GT-aRT as one of his crowd owns one. Wouldn't mind seeing it myself!

HTH,

Stu

·
Registered
805 Posts
Yep

Only know of the one owned by Stuart tuned by GTaRt, see it quite often as lives only a few miles from me, he turns up on occasion at meets... a seriosly quick familiy car :D

RonS

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ta chaps

Hmm Ill look up how much they are fetching over there if needed then :)

would have thought most of the bits are the same so shouldnt be too bad + insurance companies might be a little kinder (yeah like right)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Estate

There were two for sale on Autotrader a few weeks ago.. Thought about changing the V70 for one..

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Are alot of money, more than Skyline GTR's!

We have a GTS Stagea in Japan on offer to us. I beleive there are a few different models, the one Stuart has is the Autech Stagea - its about as good is it gets, mega money in Japan, talking about near £20K and thats if you are lucky enough to find one.

Our office in Japan had a look for one for me a few months back, they looked thru previous auction sheets for the previous six months and found 2 that had gone thru the Auctions in Tokyo.

If you find one, snap it up, its a unicorn:)

S

·
0 Posts
Is there a RB26DETT version of Stagea?

I love them cars, mad as a bag of squirrels!

I thought about one when I was going thru my responsible parent bit, but then I bought a GT-R and a Taliban Wagon Townace aswell.
LOL

Glen

·
Registered
805 Posts
The full 9 yards

Glen,

> Is there a RB26DETT version of Stagea?

It comes with full GTR running gear :) and Gary's
done a bit to it too, so don't mess with it :D

RonS

·
Registered
172 Posts
That Stagea has an RB26

From a R34. I believe that a lot of the bits are different but that it is similar in layout and feel to a Skyline.

Ian W

S

·
0 Posts
Gawd bless them stark raving Japanese!

I love the Legnum and Legacy twinturbo piano carriers too:)

·
Registered
425 Posts
I know that Charlesworths near Nottingham have had a few for sale before, not really been interested myself, I'm after two doors less not adding a tailgate:p . Maybe worth looking at www.charlesworths.co.uk occassionally.

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
woosh & go....the 260RS Stagea Autech gets its engine and running gear from the BNCR33 GTR.

Pretty rare indeed...but not as much as that Autech 4-door GTR Shin as on sale!! Now that is Rare!!!:eek:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I was at Abbey yesterday and there was one there, I believe Mark looks after a couple of Stageas.

Great concept, but so ugly, I'd prefer a 4 door.

Guy

·
Registered
97 Posts
mmmmmm
maybe it could beat a RS4??

same thing innit? long bricks with 4 wheels

hehehe

LL

·
Registered
97 Posts
u know.........i got a weird idear of useing one of these long bricks with wheels

put all ur shoppings and ur dog in the back then find one of those back roads with so many bends u lose count after the first few then see how bad ur shopping gets when u get home

would be a right laugh tho innit?

( its a joke......no offence to any pet lovers )

LL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts