GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
You need A4 stainless, 30 M6 20mm long and 30 M8 at 16mm long.
Washers are 20mm A4 stainless.
You should be able to get them on Ebay, make sure you soak the old ones in penetrating oul for a day before you try to remove, the back ones often snap and then need drilling out.
When you fit the new ones put some copper slip grease on them before tightening.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Some of mine where done at service time but you pay 10x more. The few left came from the chandlers. Buy a bunch of fully threaded flanged bolts from your hardware store of choice screfix or ebay etc. A2 grade is most common in the kits used by litchfield and the like.

25 of M6 x20mm x1mm pitch
30 of M8 x16mm x1.25mm pitch
Also get penny washers to fit the above.

There is this thread:
https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/247546-stainless-steel-underside-bolt-kit.html

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
Some of mine where done at service time but you pay 10x more. The few left came from the chandlers. Buy a bunch of fully threaded flanged bolts from your hardware store of choice screfix or ebay etc. A2 grade is most common in the kits used by litchfield and the like.

25 of M6 x20mm x1mm pitch
30 of M8 x16mm x1.25mm pitch
Also get penny washers to fit the above.

There is this thread:
https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/247546-stainless-steel-underside-bolt-kit.html
A4 is better than A2, it is marine grade stainless.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
SS BOLTS

I JUST BOUGHT SOME THESE YESTERDAY OFF EBAY, THE COMPANY (KAYFAST1) DOES ALOT OF DIFFERENT SIZES..

eBay item number:

·
Registered
101 Posts
The full complement of A4 bolts/washers I needed for the '17,with a few left over,was less than a tenner from Screwfix.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Hi, like you I have the MY17 and need the bolts taking off when the new suspension goes on. Been advised to upgrade the bolts then as i’ll Only be paying for the parts. Have you got the links for Screwfix and i’ll Have a look at purchasing them myself and get Litchfield’s to fit them?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts