GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

As per title I'm after a set of standard BNR32 side skirts (the 2 piece ones) and the small standard rear muds guards, so please let me know when you have something lying around :thumbsup:

Only good condition, not twisted or damaged and not rusty!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Leo

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Hi guys,

As per title I'm after a set of standard BNR32 side skirts (the 2 piece ones) and the small standard rear muds guards, so please let me know when you have something lying around :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Leo
We have a set of these :cool:

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Hi Leo

any particular colour as we have a few sets available.

Kindest regards

DaveW

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Leo

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, Nismo set I already have, just want a standard set now too :nervous:

Want to see both on my car in natural with the new paint on them to make my final decision (or one season standard and one season nismo, ... :runaway:).

No worries Miguel, if I can't find something proper close by I'll shout and get them from JP :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Leo

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
DaveW, do you have a white set? and maybe more panels of the r32?
Hi Leo

I will see whats on the shelf for you. SO a full set of R32GTR sideskirts inc the rear small mudflap in white??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts