GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, New to this register, i have a pulsar gti-r and i'm also looking for a standard intercooler off a skyline, i think i need one off a gtr, but i don't know what the differences are between a r32, r33 and r34 intercoolers.

Anyone that can help please post here or please contact me on-

[email protected]

Many Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks, that helps...sigh

i can assure you that if i wasn't 21 and i had £22k lying around i would have a skyline. But i don't, i think a 350bhp Jap animal at 21 is good going, but i need more, hence the intercooler.
Do you know anyone who can help me?

Matt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks tigger, i'll give Ian a ring later on.

Hi Dino,

Have you any ideas on the dimension of your '34 intercooler?
If you can give me a rough timescale and price i will proberly hold on for you. Then you dont have a big intercooler lying around and i can hopefully sort you oput with some decent beer tokens for it

Many thanks

Matt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All,

Just to Narrow the search a little, i have been informed that the intercooler i need is a R33 GTR standard intercooler, so if anyone can help me, please email me at [email protected] or send a PM.

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
R34 Intercooler

Mine will be available soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If your Info boxes on the left are correct, are both of your cars R34's? (Dino and Howsie)
If so, do you know the difference between a 33 and a 34 one?
I've been told that the difference between a 32 and a 33 is that the end caps are clamped on the 32, and welded on the 33 which would suit my application better, but no one on the GTi-R list knows the difference between a 33 and a 34 cooler.

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Sorry Matt, I wouldn't have a clue. Try speaking to Abbey or Shin at Pro-Spec. I'm sure they would be able to help.

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
I've always heard that the r34 one is the better of the 3. It has a much better flow rate and less resistence. If you consider the Mine's demo car still uses the stock I/C with 600ps then it must be good! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thats good to hear, i just need to know about its physical shape and dimensions, locations of inlet and outlet pipe and diameters as its not being fitted to a Skyline its quite important.
i'll ring abbey later, they must be able to tell me, they seem to be the people to talk to about skylines.

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
520 Posts
Intercooler

Matt

If you can hang on for a couple of months Ill sell you my
R33 GTR intercooler as soon as Rod has fitted my Trust unit.

Plus Im in Preston so could drop it off for you.

Let me know

thanks

Peter

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
I'll wrap mine for you and give you a big kiss. :D :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts