GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lm looking for the cross over plate from RB26 block that gets rid of the standard oil cooler. and has an hose fittings for relocation + cooler
any one know where l can get one of these. thanks

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Any RB engine oil filter block should bolt straight on.
Then run a remote cooler off that block using an aftermarket adaptor.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
glen do they not all have the water cooler unit as part of the Assembly

l have the standard item with oil cooler relocation, that screws on to the oil filter thread.
l would like to get rid of both of them for a fitting that bolts to the block with 2 an fittings for hoses to cooler + filter.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I made a different dual threaded block adaptor tube to use an off the shelf thermostatically controlled remote cooler block from Think Automotive. I think I actually made a spare....

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I made a different dual threaded block adaptor tube to use an off the shelf thermostatically controlled remote cooler block from Think Automotive. I think I actually made a spare....
Chris do you have a picture as lm finding it hard to imagine

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
glen do they not all have the water cooler unit as part of the Assembly

l have the standard item with oil cooler relocation, that screws on to the oil filter thread.
l would like to get rid of both of them for a fitting that bolts to the block with 2 an fittings for hoses to cooler + filter.
As Glenn said, use another RB filter block.

There is no real advantage in looking for an all-in-one solution other than successfully emptying your pockets quicker.

·
Registered
500 Posts
are you feeding oil straight into the brass fitting.

nissan sells the threaded piece so you can screw the filter right to the block if wanted, anyone do this?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aaah now that all makes so much more sense. chris what is the thread sizes and lll get 1 made. Do you have more room for filter changes. very helpfull thanks

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I can't remember and won't have written them down. The block size is metric, the union thread size can be anything for which Think supply a nut, they do lots of different thread sizes, both metric and imperial the major diameter of the nuts remain the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts