GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Wondering if anyone has done or has any info on this.

I would like to retain the stock gauges/look in the centre console and the boost gauge reads in only mmhg and only goes to +7 has anyone swopped the boost gauge out with a similar looking one I.e. black with red dial??

I have seen that there were a mines boost gauge that looked factory and showed up to 1.4 bar or something similar but I cannot find one for sale and I have spotted a few similar looking(black with red dial and white markings) boost gauges but wondered how easy it would be to change the gauge over?

Also am I correct in thing the standard gauges are 52mm or am I incorrect?

Sorry for all the questions and as usual thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks cris just looked that's a bit too advanced for me having looked at your thread maybe I will just wait for a mines gauge have a feeling I will be waiting a while lol!

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just looked on the demon tweeks website seems VDO do gauges that look very similar to the standard centre console gauges they are 52mm I will check them tomorrow provided they can be swapped I think I may replace the boost gauge with one of theirs that reads in bar and remove the battery gauge for a vdo oil pressure gauge.

This is all provided they can be swapped, I am trying to retain the factory look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts