GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anyone have the standard shocks and springs for the R32 GTR? Or does anyone know a website that sells it?

Cheers

·
Registered
412 Posts
i have a set but cant sell them till i get my new suspension at the end of the month, they have lowering springs on at the moment but i still have the original springs to go back on.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
daz2206 said:
i have a set but cant sell them till i get my new suspension at the end of the month, they have lowering springs on at the moment but i still have the original springs to go back on.
Hi,

Let me know when they are ready, and how much you want the shocks and stock springs for. PM me if you like.

Thanks

·
Registered
374 Posts
Why do you want std suspension? Is yours lowered and you dont like it? or is it that you have broken your standard? If you have aftermarket suspension i would do a deal on my standard stuff.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Shocks

Hi,

I've got a pair of GTR R33 fronts. I'm told they are the same as R32
but you need to confirm that....Anyone???

Anyways - I had to buy fronts and rears as a set for mine but needed only
the rears.

So have the fronts spare.

Want £50 for the pair - I live in Leicester -

Paul 0777 8464 023

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to clarify...

I need both front and rears, standard springs and dampers all in good workable condition.

My Tanabe Sustec coilovers will be coming off *after* I have the standard set to replace it with, the rear right shock has blown its seal. So I wont be able to do any deals or swaps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts