GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just reading Distinctive cars york website and it said RB20 GTST 185bhp???

Thought these things come with about 200bhp?

·
Registered
501 Posts
That website is very mixed up i would take it with a pinch of salt.

The R32 Nissan Skyline is equipted with the the Rev happy 157kw RB20DET
Exhaust (around 140rwkw)
So he is saying you lose 17kw when you upgrade the exhaust?!!!!

Butuz

·
Registered
456 Posts
That website is very mixed up i would take it with a pinch of salt.

So he is saying you lose 17kw when you upgrade the exhaust?!!!!

Butuz
nah. It's says that you gain 15-25rwkw.

the 157kw is at the flywheel. The 140kw figure is at the rear wheels 140rwkw = 140 rearwheel kilowatts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
yup yakozan is right on that 1! if ya read the website corectly. im running on my hcr32 a big fmic, a apexi induction kit , a trust turbo elbow and down pipe and cat bypass and hks silent power exhaust and im putting out 270 hp at the flywheel. so neal gts i think you should go for it! they are a great car! they are lighter than any of the others and are still very rapid indeed!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Oops that little R makes all the difference!!! Teach me for not reading properly :D

Neal had a Mitsu FTO and is also considering a Toyota Starlett. IN my oppinion the R32 GTST is leages ahead of both.

Butuz

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
lol yes a hcr32 is better than the starlett! you wouldnt be dissapointed with the skyline mate! neal where are you from?? if your local id take you out for a ride in my 1 if you like?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Mine is an R32 GTS-t with auto box

Just been on the dyno, 205 BHP (was 209 running a tad rich on boost)

Graham

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im from Cheshire so quite a bit away unfortunately mate.

I still have the fto mivec and im just waiting for the lad who gave me a deposit to come and pay the rest and drive it away. I wasnt considering a starlet i have already owned one.. they are fast little cars but i was a bit worried when somebody told me they beat an r32 gtst upto 100 in their starlet (i thought that must be a lie lol).

If you can guys add me to msn msnger [email protected]

cheers :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts