GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any condition will do, its just so I can keep the 18`s that are on it now! as its getting written off.

Steve

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
hi`

Hi mate talk to dirk on forum

as had set with shagged wheels and tyres

lee

·
Registered
301 Posts
GTS wheels

Hiya,

PM me if you are still stuck, I still have my old alloys in the basement. Otherwise you might consider looking at Scrap yards cos 200 SX have the same alloys.

Yuk.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Dunno

Name your price - what were you looking to spend? Not looking for much, just trying to help cos mine got whacked by a taxi with a tow bar so I know the feeling. Luckily my precious could be repaired :)

Only thing is you may have to sort out collection/delivery and bear in mind I live in sunny S Wales.

Yuk.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Actually...

Just had a brainstorm. I know you love your intercooler too much :D and i don't blame you so I won't ask about that, but would you have other bits to swap? Primarily bigger injectors etc. I am getting hold of bits for my GTST soon and anything such as a Jap spec z32 AFM, C's shortshift etc would be well useful. Not sure of the state of tune of your vehicle so I would be most grateful if you could let me know of anything interesting.

Yuk.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry mate but I don`t know the state of tune of my vehicle:confused: apart from the obvious mods.

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts