GTR Forum banner

Standard Titanium R35 rear box Any good ?

912 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  UKPAISLEY 
#1 ·
Are the standard back box from i think the 17 on any good ? , or just go aftermarket. I know it would save some weight but design wise from my stock 2012 one is it worth replacing ?

#5 ·
Litchfield are selling them off at £150 on eBay. I bought one few weeks ago and it turned out to be MY20 was brand new. Just trying to figure out how to operate the valve on my 2011 now.

Edit: just checked their eBay shop and they arent for sale anymore, it’s still worth giving them an email though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Litchfield are selling them off at £150 on eBay. I bought one few weeks ago and it turned out to be MY20 was brand new. Just trying to figure out how to operate the valve on my 2011 now.

Edit: just checked their eBay shop and they arent for sale anymore, it’s still worth giving them an email though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This good to know as I think the weight loss would be a good idea, I will look into trying to get one. I am in the North East of England so looking now. i think the valve will be just a 12 v actuator. It may be possible to tag an output from the ECU to auto open at a given RPM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.