GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I looked at a GTR there other day and it has a standard Nissan Tracker fitted, but it's not active.

Anyone know how much the subscription per month is to get it activated?
UK based.

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
There is no such thing as Nissan standard tracker, dealerships have them fitted after manufacture, they use cobra/Vodafone which are crap if im being honest, ive removed hundreds of them because they go faulty and immobilise the car for no reason. Anyway you will need the fobs with the tracker before it can be activated and depending on how old it is will also make a difference if they will just activate it without insisting on it being serviced and updated. The annual fee is i believe £230-250 and Vodafones services are very poor on response. Most guys have it removed and start fresh with new technology. If you need any further information please feel free to contact me 07973733441.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Think I paid £225 the other month and although getting it registered was a pain, it works a treat! Started car went in house with keys and they were all over it, rang me my wife and txt both as well. Can***8217;t fault it to date..

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
If its a standard Tracker UK unit then its £179 for a year's subscription. Note, if the tracker unit has a low signal output (the battery in the unit's wear out) you'll also be required to have a replacement unit fitted at around £99 before they make it active via the subscription.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts