GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have organised a little team building expedition down to the local UGC to wath the new star wars film this afternoon.:D
:D
Anyone seen it yet ?

/Steve

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Same as the others.

Boy meets girl, saves the world, Daddy's a baddie, they're all as bad as each other. Special effects were good in the 70s, pretty average now.

Interestingly enough you know how it will end because you've see episodes 4, 5 & 6.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Saw one of them midnight showings and was tempted to find some American chat rooms and wind them up about it.

Too tired though and went to bed.

Good film though!

Lee

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yoda Rocks !!

excellent film, Dialogue crap, effects awsome, testosterone level through the roof, wicked film....

the best of the bunch so far.

/Steve

·
Registered
301 Posts
Definitely the best in the series

I agree with you Steve. I went to see it last night and it absolutely blew me away.

The start of the film was a bit slow to get going, but I didn't mind a) because I am an absolute fan of the series and b) the anticipation of the action at the end was worth it.

I had been waiting for years to see Yoda with a lightsaber and I was suprised to learn how much of the later trilogy storyline has already begun to unfold --- "if the Jedi knew what we were building we would all be doomed".

Good to see how Boba Fett came to be and why he has his dislike for the Jedi.

Superb, I will be going to see it again. :cool:

My only gripe is I want to kick Master Yoda and Mace Windu and ask them why they can't sense a disturbance in the force when around Chancellor Palpatine - the Dark Lord of the Sith and later to be the Emperor of the Galactic Republic...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thought the film was pretty good - effects are sure impressive. It's all building up nicely to the third film, just have to wait until 2005 for that now!
Just one problem. When all of the prequels are out, and people start having Star Wars weekends, watching all the films back to back.. the first 3 are going to seem really old in comparison

·
Registered
549 Posts
chimp on acid

Don't know if anyone has seen this site but if you want to learn the way of the force start here!!

HOW MUCH!!!!!
:eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts