GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I might as well post something here since this seemed to be the only empty topic area in the whole forum.

Just though it would be good to hear from people who have fitted large capacity conversions to theur RB. Just let us know it feels, how much more torque is developed at low revs and just any comments in general.

R777MTD...maybe you can post the first comment since I believe you have the best 3.0L kit around:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
OSGIEKEN ENGINE IS AWSOME

ONLY NOTICED THIS POST TODAY.
The engine BLock is wawsome and provides considerably more torque than a standard block before turbos kick in. as you know i have the great 2835 GT special full turbine kit which at the moment does show a fair amount of lag with the current cams but am told with an upgrade to these i could seriously improve the response. the block looked so beautifully crafted too when it originally arrived and i took loads of pictures of it. its been expensive but i feel worth every penny considering one gets a brand new block fully steel components, virtually indestructible if looked after right. anyone that would like a couple of photos of the block email me. take care :smokin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts