GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I got a letter off Andy Middlehurst yesterday, on which he told me to stay tuned for 'Top Gear' this Sunday. He said that they filmed skyline's around my/Middlehurst's area.

Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
241 Posts
Cool

I have to video it as im out n about !

Lets just hope that they realise the might of a skyrocket ! and dont go for the old so much electronics removing the driver line !!! you never know they might realise that its the best, qiuckest, and MOST reliable, car that money could buy !! not that im biast in anyway !

G

·
If i record it on my PC, then i will try and post it later. Depends how long it is though. I have done a vid of the Zonda review from a few weeks ago and that is 71/2 mins and 12mb in size.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Good to hear that, will keep any eye out

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Hope the facts are correct:rolleyes:
Can just imagine......go straight to Middlehursts and buy one (no disrespect to Middlehurst's).
My advice would be ....go straight to the GTR forum and ask for advice:) Much better idea.
You don't need to go to a dealer and a small independent skyline garage can service you car and tune it up (plenty to choose from;) )
Skyline Link

·
Registered
223 Posts
Top Gear was great, it had all the Skylines, the R32, R33 and the R34, and they looked good, as usual... :D

Just as good, was the first bit about the Aston Martin and the Ferrari, where they were down here on the Isle of Shite... Didnt see myself or my car... :(
Nice views though...

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Graham....thanks for the vid!

I though it was a pretty bad report from a very missinformed presenter....R32 exploding brakes, R33s having the same turbos as the R34, car for the Playstation generation statement again, "by fitting a chip you are comprimising the life of the turbos", only very old racing GTR history....all in all very dissapointing. Very surprised to see that even the "best" tv motoring journalists are so badly informed on the Skyline GTR!!

rant over:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts