GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Few have....sold my stock injectors to someone on here for their RB.

·
Registered
152 Posts
A few guys here in Japan have been doing it. When I asked them "what's the advantage" the answer seemed to be "because Top Secret told me to". A few shops in japan sell the fuel rails and injector bodies required. One guy claimed to get much better fuel economy.

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
If anybody wants a set of standard R35 injectors make me an offer, they were on the car for about 10,000 miles.

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Whats the flow rate of std R35 injectors??

TT

·
Registered
154 Posts
injectors

I have done it-got the harness adapters and injector top converters from Australia and did away with the resistor box, Adjusted the power fc to suit 570cc and set the lag to plus 10.
Fired straight up and idled fine-much better than my original Sard 700s. I have Greddy knock off fuel rail but they fitted fine if you remove the std green o ring and use the normal rb seal
on the bottom. The car is off to get the fueling tweaked but I have not yet noticed better fuel consumption-it may come-but it does feel a little more responsive/torquey

I only did it because money is a bit tight and these are far more modern than our old injectors .Oh and the lure of better economy!

If you can afford it save the hassle and buy Asnu package from traders on here

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have ASNU's 800cc with top hat adapters , deleted injector resistor and quick remap on my aem, easy to map and accurate fuelling, no click click at idle CIA they are very quiet, I got mine from Paul at whifbitz , well happy ;-)

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
I doubt it....

Can you magine if they did though, they'd be like £1500 or something... Some folks would still think that was a bargain for 'super-high quality' Nismo products

:rolleyes:

TT

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I have ASNU's 800cc with top hat adapters , deleted injector resistor and quick remap on my aem, easy to map and accurate fuelling, no click click at idle CIA they are very quiet, I got mine from Paul at whifbitz , well happy ;-)
Good to hear! I have ASNU's waiting to go on mine :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts