GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else have this problem - I've not had a car fog up like the GTR since I was err 18ish ;) ahem ...

Leave it for 10 mins and it's completley fogged up. If I'm running the car the a/c has to be on all of the time and the rear demist ?

·
Registered
283 Posts
same here...

when i went to look at my car prior to collection i noticed the front screen was wet on the inside. i was informed that where the delivery stickers are placed causes this............

hmmmmm

·
Registered
634 Posts
I was told this is down to the cabin being so air tight to aid a quiet ride. My pal says the pressure in the car makes his ears go funny.

That said when the windows steam up it is normally because the car is warm inside when it is cold outside (this normally means the engine is warm and the front windscreen warmer clears it quickly)

Kp

·
Registered
456 Posts
try cleaning the inside of the windows thoughroughly. Usually help to some extend. There are also a kind of liquid you can spray the windows with. Don't know the name though, but could probobly be found where you buy glasses. Not sure if there is an equalent for the auto industry.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
I've noticed this, but put it down to not much use, and cold weather of late.

My Z used to suffer too, but the rear window of the GTR really collects water.

Odd, given the anount of heat inside.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Anybody else have this problem - I've not had a car fog up like the GTR since I was err 18ish ;) ahem ...
:) Aha, those were the days - was amazing how much space a Saxo seemed to have when you 'needed' it :clap:

The fogging up as been particularly bad last couple of weeks, I've taken to using the soft edge of my ice scraper on the inside of the windscreen :chuckle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.