GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder to the owners of the MY9 & 10s the cold weather is approaching and this can affect the steering locks. If you are not sure if it has been done feel free to PM me or email me your chassis number and I will check for you.

John

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Just a reminder to the owners of the MY9 & 10s the cold weather is approaching and this can affect the steering locks. If you are not sure if it has been done feel free to PM me or email me your chassis number and I will check for you.

John

[email protected]
Good point, not sure if mine has been done, don't these get done under recall?

thanks

·
Registered
888 Posts

John

[email protected]
Hi John,

Sent you an email.

Iggy

·
Registered
888 Posts
That was quick John.... thanks for your reply!

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Hi Chronos,

Replied

John
Looks like mine needs doing, I will get it booked in asap.. Thanks John.. Now that's service eh folks!

Thanks a lot John (Middlehurst)

Chron

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Took mine to Middlehursts just before Christmas, John (Middlehurst) replaced my steering lock mechanism on the recall for free, and my old mechanism had the grease coming out of the top slightly, so I could have had the none starting issue myself!

Thanks a lot John and Middlehursts

1 - 20 of 35 Posts