GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys ,

I'm wanting to change my standard steering wheel in the R32 , to preferably a new Nardi Gara ( if you've done the same to yours, welcome to post pics for excitement! :clap: )

But I heard a while back , that I would need a specific wheel hub if I'm to change the Steering wheel ? ? Something to do with the HICAS system? Correct me if I'm wrong please...

Or do I just need any standard hub to fit it ? ( Any good suggestions are welcome )

Thanks in advanced :bowdown1:

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I'm pretty sure a standard boss kit will be fine on there, I'm sure there's nothing special about an R32 steering wheel.
Are you Matthew who I bought the silver TME Evo from?
Dave.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Hi Matt, thought it may be you! The Tommi is still sitting exactly where it was when I saw you last. The new diff, AYC pump is sitting next to it, so I'll get it all sorted when I get my head back together properly.
Leesa passed away in January after her cancer returning in July, I think we'd had an all clear when I saw you last? She spent a few months in and out of hospital until we got her home at the end of November. She had a really good December and saw Xmas and the New Year but dropped down badly on the 9th January and then she died on the 12th.
Apart from that life is empty but ok, I finally bought an R35 from a chap on here, love it! How's that R32 looking and did you move house after?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Dave , I've sent you an email on the one I had previously... I hope you receive it.

I'm so sorry about your loss.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts