GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I now stock, supply and fit re-profiled and re-trimmed steering wheels for the R35. To be fair, I've been doing it for a while but I've just not got around to putting it on here.

My most popular version is the one you see in the pictures below. Underneath, it's a OEM R35 wheel and there are no alterations to the actual metal core.

It's re-profiled to give a slightly larger grip all around with larger thumb holds on the sides with a flat bottom. The sides are trimmed in hard wearing perforated leather and the top and bottom is trimmed in a good alcantara. Finished off with red stitching and a red centre line at the top.

Price is £325 for the re-trimmed core exchange (no switch panel or airbag).

Andy

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a couple of these steering wheel upgrades in stock at the moment.

Both the same style in the most popular design. Flat bottomed with a re-profiled grip in perforated leather with Alcantara top and bottom, red stitch and red centre line.

Price is £325 + shipping of £10 on an exchange basis (I'll need yours back)

Pictures on the site aren't working properly at the moment so here's a link

Steering Wheel 1

Steering Wheel 2

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Andy, apologies in advance if I'm being an idiot here but how does the exchange work with regards to the switch panel and airbag ? Does the original core come off / unbolt and if so does it come off easily. I haven't had a look at the reverse of my steering wheel in the car as working away at the moment. many thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Also forgot to say that the flat bottomed wheel looks great in the pictures, the earlier original steering wheels are round at the bottom, does this make any difference with a possible purchase and exchange ? Loving the Alcanatara !

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,

What you get here is the main core of the wheel. No airbag or switch panel, as these are simply swapped over from your old wheel. The exchange required back is simply your core wheel with no bits.

Its very simple to swap over. These upgraded wheels are proper GTR wheels which have new mouldings at the base to give a flat bottom. You get a flat bottomed wheel and I just need your round standard one back :)

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have one in stock exactly in the same trim as in the picture for immedaite fitment or I can send out for a swap with yours to send me back (deposit required).

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
I have one in stock exactly in the same trim as in the picture for immedaite fitment or I can send out for a swap with yours to send me back (deposit required).
How much would you want without my old one back? I want to keep all original parts in case I want to go back to standard in future. Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.