GTR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Easy fit !

Cheers CC , great fitting instructions , as the ones in the box were all Japanese to me :chuckle: , I had to have this kit after being behind the red GT-R in the instructors race @ Nissan race academy .:smokin:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Mods done...

iPhone audio in, Auto door lock, Rear view camera, LI parking system

Mods to do...

Auto fold mirrors, anything else?

Seems like you cant Park if you ask me!!?? Rubber rear bumper??

·
Registered
119 Posts
4 light

Just to say a big thank you for the guide and a big thank you to Matty32 & Miguel for supplying as well, all were excellent!
Fitted this kit last w/e after it had been sitting in the garage for what seemed and age waiting for the car!
Looks much much better , V happy and really is the most simple mod, but so effective.

SS

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Guys,
Fitted my light kit last week and just wanted to say thank you to Matt for his good service and also to the excellent fitting instructions on this thread.... well done guys! Just one observation...... has anyone else who has fitted the zele light kit noticed the two inner lights are very slightly brighter than the exterior two or is it just me?

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Rear view camera, LI parking system

Seems like you cant Park if you ask me!!?? Rubber rear bumper??
LI system does much more than just parking....... :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
laser interceptor, laser parking sensors with additional benefits..... ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Bought MCR 4 Light Kit

Thanks to CC for his excellent instructions on fitting the Zele kit, which I hope to use as I've just ordered the MCR 4-light kit.

The bit that's worrying me about my fitting is CC's comment "....The only hard bit is disconnecting the connectors. The clip on top of them is very stiff and a PITA!..."

Is there any special advice you can give me about disconnecting the connectors without damaging them? Any special tricks to getting them apart?

Thanks.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Carl

You are unlikely to damage these connector. I used a screw driver to provide a little leverage. This complete job takes less than 5 minutes. Probably the easiest modification you will do.

Enjoy

·
Registered
119 Posts
These instructions are spot on. Fitted mine over the weekend and it really is that simple!
2-4lights, its only a small mod but the look is first class.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Thanks to CC for the info.

BTW - i didn't remove the plastic panel - my amps etc in the back of mine meant i was reluctant to pull it out completely, so i just removed the poppers and the clips at the top and i could reach in and remove the connectors behind the carpet (using small flat head screwdriver) and pop in the cables from Matty32.

Total time 10 mins including removing the false boot floor i have and finding out how the connectors unclip. For info: i put the two connectors i was putting in, together to figure it out, as it was tight in behind the carpet without removing the plastic panel.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks to CC for the pictures instruction.Makes installing so much easier.:clap:
And thanks to Matty for the fast & reliable supply for the lights and OEM DLR.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
OK, the modding bug has started as Y Pipe going on today.

Where can i get this 4 light kit & how much etc. Also spotted mention of Auto Lock & Rear Camera, again how much & where from?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Order just placed ! Looking forward to delivery and seeing if I can crack the fitting without needing to run to the local HPC for help !!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've had the car since June !

I meant delivery of the light kit ! So if the HPC was to do it I'll need to wait another month for my 6k service !

Think will give it a go and if I F it up, I'll go see the HPC early !!

Y pipe fitted, 4 light kit on order....so what next ?!?!?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Light kit fitted today by my HPC in 10 mins ! Cheers to Indie at Slough WLMG!

Looks excellent !! Very pleased !!

Next mod..........Pearl White wrap I reckon !! :smokin:

61 - 80 of 113 Posts