GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

Has anyone got any idea where I could buy a stick on number plate, I want to stick it to the front splitter down low:D

Also while I am asking could someone either tell me or point me in the direction of the thread which details how much and what viscosity of the oils in the R33 V-spec. ( I need to do a complete oil change on engine, gearbox,transfer box etc...) oh joy of joys service time...

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Steve,

Try a local hardware store or auto-store. Number plates used for trailers etc are often made up with stickers. If you get no luck as your local trailer hire company - they may know someone.
Depending on what size lower spoiler you have you may need to get undersize numbers/letters.

John

·
Registered
997 Posts
Steve

Hi Mate,
I had a local vinyl graphics shop make some for me,theres one in every High Street.
I had one on my 300ZX,on the bonnet & got promptly nicked by the "boys in blue"who said they couldn`t read my plate in their rear view mirror.I had to put the standard one back on,pay £10 to the MOT place to sign a form & send it to the old bill to prove I had done as asked.Oh,I`m such a good boy!!!!!
I`ve got everything Motul,it`s the biz,and you know where to get it from?He`s 5 minutes up the road from your house Steve.....

Henry.:smokin:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Steve

i put a post about stick on number plates on the forum a while ago. anyway they are illeagal as of the 1st september last year and you will find that no one will sell them to you now, however i can get hold of one for you for "display purposes" only. they cost £15 a throw and are the pucker reflective item. if you want one send me a private message with details.

all the best

rob

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
stickers

Steve,
if you speak to mick or graham at ARTDSIGN in burgess hill 01444 241245 they will do any thing you want
Gary
GT-ART .CO.UK
THE FUTURETIVE:D

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Gary, got one today for 2.50 !!
but I did spend an unexpected 42.50 on a 3 point herness as well.
bloody expensive number plate in the end.
I'll probably get nicked straight away but then the one on there is far too small to be legal anyway so I'll see.

thanks every one.
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts