GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
No i'd say its a good price, even if u bought an average one for 7 or 8k, by the time u have done to what that car has had your bill would be well over 10k!

Kit is well over a grand itself, suspension would be far behind, and so on. Also if the mileage seems true then even better.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well...

It's just about affordable but I can't see it on their website so it may be gone now. An enquiry is needed :)
Thought it might be more fun to get one (like Chen's) and trick it out meself, as and when I can afford it.
I really want one soon but am prepared to watch them go by for a while and get a feel for prices etc.

May even look at importing one to hopefully same some cash.

Regards, undecided of Nottingham. :D

·
Registered
710 Posts
I disagree

£11K is very expensive - I sold mine for a lot less than that with more bits on it. That car was up for sale around the same time I sold mine (around 18 months ago) so I doubt if he's still got it. If it's still for sale then you have to wonder why and it could be your opportunity for making him a ridiculous cash offer.

Otherwise get one imported - it'll work out cheaper.

Talat.

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
muschops, take a look at mine in the flesh remember nearly every importer will loose the service history cos they clock em here in the uk and remember its a late 96. if you want bodykiting ie gtr kit then im soon going to produce a lot of kits for these beauties ask tigger on the forum what its like the words will be MINT

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ahh......

Thanks for the info folks - very useful.

You say that importers clock them then. Naughty :mad:

I'd appreciate it if you would let me know of any R33's you see.

thanks again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts