GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have my stillen lip for sale, it is unpainted and has been on my car for about eight months, it is in good condition apart from a few light scrapes underneath which cannot be seen when fitted on the car. £350 prefer collection from birmingham

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
I use to have the same style lip splitter on my My09 and it looks awesome, very easy to fit and is the most forgiving splitter when you catch it on speed bumps for example it just flexes, one of the best value splitters in my opinion . I would have snapped this up but unfortunately I've been told that it doesn't fit my MY11.... Bugga!!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi it's of my 2009 so CBA
Hi ifty
Have you got a picture of it?
I have gone and cracked my carbon fibre splitter and need a replacement and yours may be ideal if I can get Paul at pwpro to wrap and fit this when I see him next.
I like my carbon fibre one not just because of the finish, but because it was a different style to the oem one.

My car is a uk April 09 model, so I assume it will fit ok.

Neil

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fitting will not be an issue , if you can pm me your email I'll send you pics

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just to add this lip fits over the original splitter and covers it completely

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but does anybody know if the the knight racer carbon fibre front splitter is the same shape as the oem one.
This lip looks quite neat, but as ifty says it only fits over the standard oem.
I have bashed mine and this lip would be a neat and cheap(ish) fix.

Neil

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Hi

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but does anybody know if the the knight racer carbon fibre front splitter is the same shape as the oem one.

Neil
Best guys to ask would be knight racer. The stillen lip looks very good fitted, if you look at my threads you should find my old my09 gtr for sale thread and that's got some nice pics of it fitted.... Hope this helps

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for posting the pic :thumbsup: that car was a keeper looks the business

·
Vendor
2,987 Posts
Hi

Neil
We have several styles:

CBA 2009

KR

MS

TS

DBA 2012+

KR 2012

KS 2012

·
Vendor
2,987 Posts
KR how much are the CBA lips?
Nissan R35 GTR KR DBA MY12+ Hybrid Carbon Front Splitter £695.00
Nissan R35 GTR DBA MY12+ K-Style Carbon Front Splitter £500.00

We also have an OEM 2012 Carbon Front Splitter which has the undertray built in for £695.00 (only 1 in stock)

prices exclude VAT and shipping

1 - 20 of 26 Posts