GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took out a Stillway 0-400 short shifter from my R32 GTR.

complete with the gear knob, but does not have the Stillway sticker in the middle.

This is the most expansive shifter H pattern short shifter in Japan when I check the Hyper Rev book. It seems there is a protection function on the shifter against damange, but couldn't quite understand how it works.

Either way, it is a great addition to the R32 if anyone is interested.

Looking for £150 + P&P

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just found out what does the shifter do. It is a lock out function so you won't kill your engine+gearbox on the strip.

Stillway 0-400 shift has a stock throw and when you lock the collar up it is basically a stock shifter and works like normal. It still feels much better due to the extra weight of the shift knob. When you drop the collar it is then gated. you pull it up and shift in the 1st and then let go of the collar, when you shift to second it drops down a little and can't go back in to 1st, when you go to 3rd the gate guides it there and it is impossible to accidentally go to 5th, in to 4th and the gate guides it again. In order to go to 5th, reverse, 1st or 2nd gear you have to pull up on the collar to get it out of that gate and then shift. Once you get used to operating the collar with your shift hand index and middle finger it's easy and it will save your transmission.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
could sort out my 1--2--1 crunch arrrgghhh problem on the strip! :bowdown1:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This can save your engine on the strip for those of you that want to run fast, not to mention it is cool and rare. :thumbsup:

Open to offers... :cool:

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

TT

·
Registered
26,783 Posts
they are super rare,

Stillway does not exist, and where a RX7 tuner essentially

their shifters were very nice to use.